Life at Nurix
Nurix is a science-focused company that is committed to bringing novel, first-in-class therapies to patients. Nurix is a leader in discovering a new class of drugs that work by modulating E3 ubiquitin ligases within the ubiquitin proteasome system (UPS). The UPS is a regulatory network that controls protein stabilization and degradation – a function vital to the healthy life of a cell – offering therapeutic opportunities in multiple disease areas. Nurix was founded by internationally recognized experts in the UPS field and received its initial funding from leading life science investors, Third Rock Ventures and The Column Group.
Nurix is based in San Francisco’s biotechnology hub, Mission Bay – where academia and industry come together for cutting-edge life-saving research.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package. All applicants should be legally entitled to work in the US.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. The company will not be responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited.
- BREAKTHROUGH INNOVATION We pursue creative and groundbreaking science to pioneer novel therapeutics to improve patients’ lives
- LEADERSHIP We strive to be the recognized leader in our therapeutic areas
- ACCOUNTABILITY We work together with mutual respect
- ZEALOUSNESS We are science driven and rigorous
- EXCELLENCE We are committed to the highest quality of work, with unyielding ethics and integrity
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Wellness Program (reimburse up to $600 per year for health and fitness expenses)
- Generous 401(k) Employer Match
- Free Employee Parking In San Francisco
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission Bay Biotechnology Hub
- Enhanced Paternity/Maternity Programs
- Collaborative and Respectful Culture