We are seeking a researcher that will work in our laboratory performing qPCR assays and related duties. This will include working closely with the scientists submitting samples for analysis and so this associate will have an opportunity to become familiar with the DNA encoded library screening process.
Degree in a relevant field (molecular biology or life sciences). Independent, self-motivated and integrates well within a team. Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to work in a high paced team environment to meet deadlines and prioritize work on multiple projects are needed as are excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience: 2+ years of industry experience performing qPCR and NGS sequencing sample preparation.
- Specific Technical Proficiency in: PCR, DNA quantification, qPCR quantification using the absolute method, manual (using custom PCR) preparation of Illumina templates for Next-Gen sequencing
- Instrument Proficiency Desired: QuantStudio, Bioanalyzer, nanodrop, Echo liquid handler
- Software Proficiency Required: Excel
Fit with Nurix Culture and Values
- Strong team orientation; highly collaborative
- Solutions and results-oriented focus
- Hands-on approach; resourceful and open to diverse points of view