We are currently seeking an associate to help with analytical chemistry in the formulation laboratory at Nurix Therapeutics. This will include pre-formulation studies, stability studies, support for formulation development, routine dose analysis, and laboratory maintenance.
The development associate will work under the guidance of their immediate supervisor and should be self-driven, innovative and thorough in performing a range of novel tasks. A thorough understanding of how to perform analytical experiments typical of a small molecule formulation development lab is required, while experimental design will remain dynamic across a number of programs in early discovery through clinical development.
Degree in a relevant field (physical sciences or life sciences). Independent, self-motivated and integrates well within a team. Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to work in a high paced team environment to meet deadlines and prioritize work on multiple projects are needed as are excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with analytical sample preparation and analyzing samples by HPLC for assay and purity. (Empower® experience a plus)
- Experience in running dissolution, stability and physical testing experiments on solid dosage forms preferred.
- Experience in formulation for preclinical animal models (solutions and suspensions) and solid oral dosage forms (capsules and tablets) a plus.
Fit with Nurix Culture and Values
• Strong team orientation; highly collaborative
• Solutions and results-oriented focus
• Hands-on approach; resourceful and open to diverse points of view